More Than You SV More Than You SV

i will always love the beginning of this. So dank. the beat is sick though throughout the rest of the song, with the kinda arpeggiated thing. you and drums put together = get trippy

VoidFame responds:

Thank you sir.

Specifically Confused Specifically Confused

the hardstyle is real! i like it a lot! love the kick you used too. good track my friend

LegatusRj responds:

Thanks friend, glad you liked it. ;)

Pioneer Pioneer

i love the melodies in this, and the way you make everything flow together. Very liquidy :D awesome job!

New Moon New Moon

love this. so intense, yet calm at the same time in a way. the flute ish melody with the drums makes it for me, that part is amazing. Kudos to you!

Digiguy responds:

Thank you!

{[My Keystone]} {[My Keystone]}

this is pure amazingness. i absolutely love the lead in this. and the fast paced intensity, it's epic. keep making sick songs like this!!!

XELAPA responds:

Ah ah thanks guy ^^ I hope next song will release before the next year XD

Stepping Stones Stepping Stones

love it at about a minute in when the bass really kicks in. It could use a little more mastering in my opinion, and you could definitely make it a little longer and throw a sick melody in, but it's still really good!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks! Yeah I can't really tell how to do the mastering using headphones and a laptop. But there's no time to wait to go home during FAWM! :D Just you'll have to wait until I remaster the entire album after February :D

I couldn't come up with a second melody in time, unfortunately. Maybe I'll have some cool ideas when I revisit it :)

Great and honest review, thank you very much!

Dying Sun Dying Sun

That's groovy as hell. Love the change around 2:00 and then the melody after that. the whole thing is awesome though!

Stapless responds:

cheers, been trying to keep things moving and different atm :D

Stupified Stupified

This is solid! I love the chords in the beginning, and the bass is pretty sick. I especially love the melody that comes in around 1:40. Only thing I would say is there's a bit much bass in the mixing, but that's just my taste. Overall this is sick!!

FOURTHREERECORDS responds:

Thank you very much for the solid feedback and please keep listening!
-Maverick

The Memories The Memories

I really like the melody you have here! my favorite part is the intro though with this drum and violin. The beat works really well with everything. and the opposing piano melodies are sick ( i love that kinda stuff). would you be alright with me making a remix of this?

carl565 responds:

Definitely make a remix! I'll send you the FLP file if you're using FL Studio. You will need refx nexus and all of it's expansions if you're going to be using the same instruments/plugins. I'll link my drum kits too so that you also have those. I love when the community works around with my songs, it makes me proud and thankful.

Oh, and the intro is my favorite part as well, along with 1:45.

track - 96 track - 96

This is phenomenal. Seriously, the intro drew me in immediately. And that low synth, oh man i love that. It's really dramatic (which i LOVE). And the sounds you used were perfect for it. I love where the melody comes in with the phaser behind it, that sounds awesome. And the break after that is superb. You played this out extremely well. Everything sounds like it's exactly where it should be. It actually gave me goosebumps in the beginning. I'm not going to be able to stop listening to this. Keep writing like this!! I love it!

Phractle responds:

Great! I'm glad you liked it.